From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|1307 by topic|
|Political entities - State leaders - Religious leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1307 in poetry|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1307.|
- January 18 – King Albert I of Germany raises his son Rudolf to the throne, of the Kingdom of Bohemia.
- July 7 – Edward II becomes King of England.
- September 5 – Pope Clement V confirms the Knights Hospitaller possession of Rhodes, although only Feracle has fallen to their attacks.
- October 13 (Friday the 13th, at dawn) – All Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of King Philip IV, to be later tortured into "confessing" heresy.
- November 18 (according to legend) – William Tell shoots an apple off his son's head in Altdorf in Switzerland.
- January on a Saturday – Wareru, founder of Ramanya Kingdom, renamed Hanthawady Kingdom of Pegu (b. Makatho/Magadu, Mar. 20, 1253)
- February 10 – Temür Khan, Emperor Chengzong of Yuan
- April – Joan of Acre, English princess (b. 1271)
- July 4 – Rudolf I of Bohemia (b. 1281)
- July 7 – King Edward I of England (b. 1239)
- November 17
- date unknown