From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the year 1313.
|1313 by topic|
|Political entities - State leaders - Religious leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1313 in poetry|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1313.|
This article is about the year 1313. For the album by Univers Zero, see 1313 (album). For the video game, see Star Wars 1313.
- The Siege of Rostock ends.
- Stefan Uroš II Milutin of Serbia founds the Banjska monastery.
- Wang Zhen, Chinese agronomist, government official, and inventor of wooden-based movable type printing, publishes the Nong Shu (Book of Agriculture).
- February 9 – Maria of Portugal, Portuguese infanta (d. 1357)
- July 20 – John Tiptoft, 2nd Baron Tibetot (d. 1367)
- August 1 – Emperor Kōgon of Japan (d. 1364)
- date unknown
- March – Guillaume de Nogaret, councillor and keeper of the seal to Philip IV of France
- May 11 – Robert Winchelsey, Christian theologian and Archbishop of Canterbury (b. 1245)
- August 24 – Henry VII, Holy Roman Emperor (b. 1275)
- September 3 – Anna of Bohemia (b. 1290)
- September 13 – Notburga, Austrian saint (b. 1265)
- September 26 – Gottfried von Hagenau, Alsatian theologian, medical doctor, and poet (b. probably in the 1270s)
- November 18 – Constance of Portugal, Portuguese infanta (b. 1290)
- date unknown
- Arnaldus de Villa Nova, Aragonese alchemist (b. 1235)
- Elizabeth of Hungary, Queen of Serbia (b. c. 1255)
- Giorgi VI the Minor, King of Georgia
- Jeanne la Fouacière, French linen merchant
- John Schorne, rector of North Marston in the English county of Buckinghamshire
- Hugo von Trimberg, German Catholic didactic author of the Middle Ages
- Further study: Anes, José Manuel, PhD, 33º. Scottish Rite, Os Jardins Iniciáticos da Quinta da Regaleira, Ed. Ésquilo, Lisbon, Nov. 2005