From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 19 or nineteen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nineteen or 19 may refer to:
- 19 (band), a Japanese pop music duo
- "19" (song), a song by British musician Paul Hardcastle
- "Nineteen" (song), a song written by Tom Hambridge, Jeffrey Steele, and Gary Nicholson
- "Nineteen", by Tegan and Sara from the 2007 album The Con
- Number Nineteen, an album by American jazz pianist Mal Waldron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.