From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Global sea levels could rise by between 2.1 and 6.8 m by the 4th millennium due to manmade global warming.
- 3015: A camera placed by Jonathon Keats will finish its exposure time after its placement at the ASU Art Museum in Tempe, Arizona, in 2015.
- 3117: Minimum time by which, according to physicist Andrew Kennedy, humanity can expect to have reached Barnard's Star, assuming an annual economic growth rate (and corresponding increase in power output) of 1.4% from 2007.
- 3183: The time pyramid, a public art work at Wemding, Germany, is scheduled for completion.
- c.3000: due to the precession of the equinoxes, γ Cephei will become the northern pole star until c.5200 when this will be ι Cephei.
- December 18, 3089: First transit of Venus which is not part of a pair since November 23, 1396.
- December 20, 3332: transit of Venus.
- 3412: Expected return of Comet McNaught–Russell.
- 3711/12: multi-triple conjunction between Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
- The expected return of Comet Donati.
- "Irreversible Warming Will Cause Sea Levels to Rise for Thousands of Years to Come, New Research Shows". Science Daily.
- "This Camera Will Capture a 1,000-Year Exposure That Ends in 3015 for History's Slowest Photo". PetaPixel. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- Kennedy, Andrew (July 2006). "Interstellar Travel: The Wait Calculation and the Incentive Trap of Progress". Journal of the British Interplanetary Society (JBIS). 59 (7): 239–246.
- Conception Official Zeitpyramide website, accessed: 14 December 2010