From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Abdallah El Said|
|Date of birth||13 July 1985|
|Place of birth||Ismailia, Egypt|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of Oct 25, 2015.
Abdallah Said (Arabic: عبد الله السعيد; born 13 July 1985) is an Egyptian footballer. He currently plays for Al Ahly SC in the Egyptian Premier League. He is also a member of Egypt national football team.
Said agreed to a three-year contract extension with Ismaily in May 2007. In 2011 after various problems with his team and due to Ismaily's need for money and after long negotiations, Said signed with Al-Ahly despite earlier reports assuring that he is going to sign with Zamalek due to Ismaily's bitter rivalry with Ahly. Said made his debut with Alahly against enppi, he scored 4 goals in his first season before it had been cancelled.
|1.||17 November 2015||Borg El Arab Stadium, Alexandria||Chad||2–0||4–0||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||9 October 2016||Borg El Arab Stadium, Alexandria||Burkina Faso||1–0||2–0||Friendly|
|3.||9 October 2016||Borg El Arab Stadium, Alexandria||Burkina Faso||2–0||2–0||Friendly|
|4.||9 October 2016||Stade Municipal de Kintélé, Brazzaville||Congo||1–2||1–2||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|5.||13 November 2016||Borg El Arab Stadium, Alexandria||Ghana||2–0||2–0||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|6.||21 January 2017||Stade de Port-Gentil, Port-Gentil||Uganda||1–0||1–0||2017 Africa Cup of Nations|
- Egyptian Premier League: 2013–14, 2015–16
- Egyptian Super Cup: 2014, 2015
- CAF Champions League: 2012, 2013
- CAF Confederation Cup: 2014
- CAF Super Cup: 2013, 2014
- "Abdullah Saied". FilBalad. Retrieved 2008-12-17.[dead link]
- Maher, Hatem (2007-05-10). "Ismaili extend trio's deals". FilBalad. Retrieved 2008-12-17.[dead link]
- Maher, Hatem (2011-09-13). "Breaking: Ismaily agrees to sell Said to Zamalek". Goal. Archived from the original on October 17, 2012. Retrieved 2011-09-13.