From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abu or ABU may refer to:
- Abu (volcano), a volcano on the island of Honshū in Japan
- Mount Abu, the highest mountain in the Indian state of Rajasthan
- Abu, Yamaguchi, a town in Japan
- Abu Simbel temples of Ramses II in Nubia, southern Egypt
- Elephantine, Egypt, known as Abu in to the Ancient Egyptians
- Ahmadu Bello University, a university located in Zaria, Nigeria
- Atlantic Baptist University, a Christian university located in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Haliwen Airport in Atambua, Indonesia (IATA airport code: ABU)
- Ab (Semitic), a common part of Arabic-derived names, meaning "father of" in Arabic
- All pages beginning with "Abu"
- Abu (god), a minor god of vegetation in Sumerian mythology
- ABU Garcia, a Swedish producer of sport fishing equipment
- Abure language, a Tano language of Ivory Coast
- Airman Battle Uniform, a utility uniform of the United States Air Force
- Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union
- l'Association des Bibliophiles Universels, a digital library project that publishes French works in the public domain
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria, bacteria in the urine without signs of a urinary tract infection
- Abu, a character in the Disney Aladdin franchise; see List of Disney's Aladdin characters
- Abu, the fifth month of the Babylonian calendar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.