From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The story centered on the life of Mike Fallon, a high-class hitman. Fallon was known for making his murders look like accidents, often going to extravagant lengths to do so. Fallon is also noted for his love of high living and glamorous girlfriends. Mike Fallon's, "I don't give a damn" attitude to his hits was changed the day his ex-wife(a would-be Greenpeace activist) was murdered. Fallon then went on a murderous rampage to find out who paid the contract on his girlfriend and who actually made the hit.
Three Accident Man story series ran in Toxic!, between 6 and 8 issues each and the first two were reprinted.
- Accident Man (by Pat Mills/Tony Skinner)
- "Accident Man" (with Martin Emond, in Toxic! #1-6, 1991, reprinted in Apocalypse Presents "Accident Man", 1991)
- "The Death Touch" (with Duke Mighten, in Toxic! #10-16, 1991, Apocalypse Presents "Accident Man Book Two The Death Touch", 1991)
- "The Messiah Sting" (with John Erusmus, in Toxic! #17-24, 1991)
There was also a three-issue mini series published by Dark Horse comics in 1993, drawn by Duke Mighten this time in black and white.
In March 2014 The Complete Accident Man was published in hardback by Titan Comics (ISBN 978-1782760559).
In November 2016, a film adaptation based on the comics was announced and is set to be directed by Jesse Johnson. Scott Adkins is cast as Mike Fallon, a high class hitman whose life changes the day his ex-girlfriend, Beth is murdered and is forced to team up with Beth's new girlfriend, Charlie, portrayed by Ashley Greene. It also features Michael Jai White, Ray Park,Ross O'Hennessy,stunt woman Amy Johnston and newcomer Aaron Ward as Mic, Mac, Jane The Ripper and Romeo respectively.
- N'Duka, Amanda. "'Twilight' Alum Ashley Greene Attached To Star In 'Accident Man'". Deadline.com. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- "Scott Adkins Signs on 'Accident Man'". The Action Elite. Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- Accident Man at the Internet Movie Database
- AstonManagment (26 November 2016). "Well done to @WhatAnOddFellow for landing a role in #feature #film Accident Man as Romeo - starring @TheScottAdkins and @AshleyMGreene" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
|This UK comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|