From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up advertiser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An advertiser is an entity that advertises.
Advertiser is also the name of several newspapers around the world:
- The Advertiser (Adelaide), Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- The South Australian Advertiser (1858–89), a predecessor of The Advertiser (Adelaide)
- The Advertiser (Bendigo), Bendigo, Victoria, Australia
- The Advertiser, Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
- The Advertiser, North Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom – a free publication
- Anderson Valley Advertiser, a weekly newspaper in Anderson Valley, California, United States
- The Croydon Advertiser, London, England, United Kingdom
- Daily Gazetteer, of London, England, United Kingdom, published as the Daily Gazetteer or London Advertiser 1746–1748, the Gazetteer and London Daily Advertiser 1753–1764, and the Gazetteer and New Daily Advertiser 1764–1796
- Edinburgh Advertiser, defunct newspaper of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Melbourne Advertiser, defunct newspaper of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Advertiser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.