Air France destinations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This list of Air France destinations includes the city, country, the codes of the International Air Transport Association (IATA airport code) and the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO airport code), and the airport's name, with the airline's hubs marked. The list also contains the beginning and end year of services, with destinations marked if the services was not continual and if they are seasonal, and for dates which occur in the future.
|This section needs additional citations for verification. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (December 2011) (|
Air France flies to 36 domestic destinations and 168 international destinations in 93 countries (as of November 2013) across Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania. This list includes Air France Cargo services and those destinations served for Air France by its subsidiaries and franchisees Air Corsica, Airlinair, CityJet, Chalair and HOP!.
|[Secondary hub]||Secondary hubs|
- [Accra, new Air France destination in Ghana http://www.airfranceklm.com/en/accra-new-air-france-destination-ghana]
- "Lufthansa / Air France extends Cape Town to year-round service in 2017". routesonline. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- +Devesh Agarwal. "Air France withdraws Paris Chennai flight". Bangalore Aviation. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Quand l'aéroport raconte l'histoire de Mayotte". Orange Réunion. Archived from the original on 23 December 2015. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "AIRFRANCE Ends Jakarta Service from late-Mar 2016". Airlineroute.net. 3 February 2016. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- "Karachi & The Crown: Life in Pakistan's capital city during the Dominion years 1947 to 1956: Airlines: Air France". karachiandthecrown.blogspot.com. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "[MAO] 1977: Vôo inaugural da Air France" [[MAO] 1977: Air France inaugural flight] (in Portuguese). 2012-08-01. Retrieved 2015-04-29.
- "Air France bares directs flights Manila to Paris". philstar.com. 23 February 2001. Retrieved 23 February 2001.
- "Fly off to Minneapolis and Kuala Lumpur with Air France next summer" (Press release). Air France. 23 October 2012. Retrieved 23 October 2013.
- "Air France takes off for Montevideo, a new destination in South America" (Press release). Air France. 8 February 2013. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "This winter, fly off to Panama with Air France!" (Press release). Air France. 20 June 2013. Retrieved 20 June 2013.
- "Haneda, the new airport in Tokyo served by Air France" (Press release). Air France. 10 December 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "AIRFRANCE To Launch Vancouver Service in S15". Airline Route. 3 November 2014. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- "Wuhan, fifth Air France route to China". Air France - Corporate. 13 August 2015. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Boston Air Cargo Directory". Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- Air France flight AF 7000: Charles De Gaulle, Paris - Atatürk, Istanbul via Luton, London