From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009)|
December 14, 1958
Bacolod City, Philippines
|Other names||Allan K., A.K., Pambansang Ilong Ng Pilipinas|
|Occupation||Actor, Comedian, Singer & TV Host|
|Years active||1995 - present|
Allan K's first appearance in Eat Bulaga was in Bulagaan; before joining the show he performed in bars, and in other countries.
He became a regular host of Eat Bulaga, with his own segment entitled "Allan nose (knows) best".
During his 11-year stay in Eat Bulaga, one challenge was for him to walk from Tape office (Quezon City) to the church of Antipolo City (estimated distance: 16.8 km) and perform in the E.B. Babes: Bebot division competition.
He previously hosted "BandaOke" with co-host Jaya Ramsey.
He currently co-hosts the comedy talent show "Comedy Bar" with Eugene Domingo.
- Comedy Bar (GMA Network, 2010–2011)
- BandaOke (GMA Network, 2009–2010)
- Eat Bulaga (GMA Network, 1995–present)
- All Star K! (GMA Network, 2004–2010)
- 1 For 3 (GMA Network, 1999–2001)
- Beh Bote Nga (GMA Network, 2000)
- Sing Galing (ABC, 1999–2002)
- Easy Money: Ang Cash Ng Bayan (ABC, 1998–2001)
- GMA Telecine Specials (2000)
- The Weakest Link (IBC, 1999–2000)
- Run Barbi Run (1995)
- Hindi Ako Ander... Itanong mo kay Kumander (1996)
- Rubberman (1996)
- Onyok Tigasin (1997)
- Sabi mo mahal mo ako, wala ng bawian (1997)
- Bilib ako sa'yo (1999)
- Ms. Kristina Moran: Babaeng palaban (1999)
- Bakit ba ganyan? (Ewan ko nga ba, Darling) (2000)
- Bahay ni Lola (2001)
- Bakit Papa (2002)
- Singsing ni Lola (2002)
- Fantastic Man (2003)
- Ispiritista: Itay, may moomoo! (2005)
- Lovestruck (2005)
- Enteng Kabisote 3: Okay Ka, Fairy Ko: The Legend Goes On and On and On (as Ina Magenta) (2006)
- Txt (2006)
- Pasukob (2007)
- Urduja (2008) (voice)
- "Bonding time with the 'Eat Bulaga' family". Manila Bulletin. 2 April 2009. http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/201127/bonding-time-with-eat-bulaga-family. Retrieved 26 February 2011.