From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|Molecular mass||237.4 g/mol|
α-Pyrrolidinopentiothiophenone (also known as α-PVT) is a synthetic stimulant drug that has been sold online as a designer drug. It is a analogue of α-PVP where the phenyl ring has been replaced by thiophene.
Sweden's public health agency suggested classifying α-PVT as hazardous substance on November 10, 2014.
As of October 2015 α-PVT is a controlled substance in China.
- α-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone (α-PPP)
- α-Pyrrolidinobutiophenone (α-PBP)
- α-Pyrrolidinohexiophenone (α-PHP)
- Naphyrone (O-2482)
- Pyrovalerone (O-2371)
- "α-Pyrrolidinopentiothiophenone". Cayman Chemical. Retrieved 29 June 2015.
- Marta Concheiro, Marisol Castaneto, Robert Kronstrand, Marilyn A. Huestis (June 2015). "Simultaneous determination of 40 novel psychoactive stimulants in urine by liquid chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry and library matching.". Journal of Chromatography A 1397 (5): 32–42. doi:10.1016/j.chroma.2015.04.002. PMID 25931378.
- Nahoko Uchiyama, Satoru Matsuda, Maiko Kawamura, Ruri Kikura-Hanajiri, Yukihiro Goda (July 2013). "Two new-type cannabimimetic quinolinyl carboxylates, QUPIC and QUCHIC, two new cannabimimetic carboxamide derivatives, ADB-FUBINACA and ADBICA, and five synthetic cannabinoids detected with a thiophene derivative α-PVT and an opioid receptor agonist AH-7921 identified in illegal products". Forensic Toxicology 31 (2): 223–240. doi:10.1007/s11419-013-0182-9.
- Takahiro Takayama, Mayu Suzuki, Kenichiro Todoroki, Koichi Inoue, Jun Zhe Min, Ruri Kikura-Hanajiri, Yukihiro Goda, Toshimasa Toyo'oka (June 2014). "UPLC/ESI-MS/MS-based determination of metabolism of several new illicit drugs, ADB-FUBINACA, AB-FUBINACA, AB-PINACA, QUPIC, 5F-QUPIC and α-PVT, by human liver microsome.". Biomedical Chromatography 28 (6): 831–838. doi:10.1002/bmc.3155. PMID 24861751.
- Madeleine J Swortwood, Jeremy Carlier, Kayla N Ellefsen, Ariane Wohlfarth, Xingxing Diao, Marta Concheiro-Guisan, Robert Kronstrand, Marilyn A Huestis (December 2015). "In vitro, in vivo and in silico metabolic profiling of α-pyrrolidinopentiothiophenone, a novel thiophene stimulant". Bioanalysis. doi:10.4155/bio.15.237. PMID 26648097.
- "Cannabinoider föreslås bli klassade som hälsofarlig vara" (in Swedish). Retrieved 29 June 2015.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
|This drug article relating to the nervous system is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|