From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ange, ange, or anges in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ange is a French progressive rock band.
Ange or Anges may also refer to:
- Ange (river), river in the Ain, France
- Ange (coin), a gold coin first used in France, Ange d'Or, first struck under Philip VI of Valois (1328–1350)
- Francesco Ange (1675-1757), Italian painter
- Ange Auguste Joseph de Laborde de Boutervilliers (1766-1786), French explorer
- Ange de Grimoard (circa 1315-1388), French Cardinal
- Ange de Sainte-Rosalie (1655-1726), French genealogist
- Ange Diawara (1941-1973), Republic of the Congo politician
- Ange Édouard Poungui (born 1942), Prime Minister of the Republic of the Congo
- Ange Mancini (born 1944), French politician
- Ange Postecoglou (born 1965), Australian football (soccer) coach and former player
- Charles Ange Laisant (1841-1920), French politician
- Jean-Joseph Ange d'Hautpoul (1754-1807), French cavalry general
- Ange Ushiromiya, a character from the 07th Expansion visual novel Umineko When They Cry
- Les Anges (film) (fr), French film 1973
- Les Anges (TV series), French reality TV series 2011
- Anges (album) by Shunichi Miyamoto
- Anges FC, Togolese football club based in Notsé.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.