From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baruchyan with Beitar Jerusalem in 2014
|Date of birth||March 20, 1985|
|Place of birth||Jerusalem, Israel|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem|
|2012–2013||Hapoel Be'er Sheva||26||(1)|
|2014–||Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem||55||(12)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 April 2014.
He has been playing for Beitar Jerusalem since Youth level. In the 2002–2003 season he moved to the Senior team. Baruchyan plays as a creative midfielder.
He wears the number 8 jersey which is the same number that his famous uncle wore. His uncle is former Beitar legend Uri Malmilian. When Avi Nimni played in Beitar, Baruchyan handed him the number 8 since it is also Nimni's preferred number. Baruchyan wore temporarily the number 16.
On 20 September 2012, Baruchyan signed with Israel team Hapoel Be'er Sheva.
On 9 October 2013, Baruchyan came back home and signed with Beitar Jerusalem.
- Israeli Premier League (2):
- Israel State Cup (2):
- Toto Cup Al (1):
- "Aviram Baruchyan zawodnikiem Polonii". ksppolonia.pl. Retrieved 8 January 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Aviram Baruchyan signed for one season to Katamon". one. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- ירושלים על הרגליים: ברוכיאן כבר לא רווק.. [Jerusalem Is On Its Feet: Baruchyan Is No Longer Single] (in Hebrew). One.co.il. 2009-10-28. Archived from the original on 31 October 2009. Retrieved 28 October 2009.
- On Nov. 13, 2008 IMScouting has selected Aviram Bruchyan as "Player to Watch"
- Ganur, Tomer (2008-08-02). "Blessed Baruchyan: The story of the hero of the win over Wisła Kraków" (in Hebrew). Yedioth Ahronoth. Archived from the original on 5 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- Aviram Baruchyan at National-Football-Teams.com