From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bani may refer to:
- Bani Department, a department in the Séno Province of Burkina Faso
- Bani, Bourzanga, Bam, Burkina Faso
- Bani, Gnagna, Burkina Faso
- Baní, a city in the Dominican Republic
- Bani, The Gambia
- Bani, India, an assembly constituency under Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Bani, Iran or Boniabad, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Bani River, a tributary of the Niger River in Mali
- Bani, Mirpur, town in Pakistan
- Bani, Pangasinan, a municipality of the Philippines
In other uses:
- Banu (Arabic) or Banī, Arabic for "the sons of" or "children of" which appears before the name of a tribal progenitor
- Bani, a subdivision of the Romanian leu
- Bani, a subdivision of the Moldovan leu
- Gurbani, a section of Sikh religious texts.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.