From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barcelona is the capital city of Catalonia.
Barcelona may also refer to:
- In Catalonia
- County of Barcelona, an historical Catalan county
- Province of Barcelona, one of the four provinces of Catalonia, Spain
- Barcelona (Spanish Congress Electoral District) covering the province
- Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto, a city in Sicily, Italy
- Barcelona, Anzoátegui, the capital city of Anzoátegui State in Venezuela
- Barcelona, Arkansas, a community in the United States
- Barcelona, Aruba, a settlement in Aruba
- Barcelona, Cornwall, a hamlet in England
- Barcelona, Sorsogon, a municipality in the Philippines
- Barcelona Light (Portland Harbor Light), a lighthouse in Westfield, New York, United States
- Barceloneta (disambiguation), various places
- Barcelonne-du-Gers, a town in Béarn, France
- Barcelonnette, a town in southern France
- Count of Barcelona, designated ruler of the County of Barcelona
- Danny Barcelona, jazz drummer best known for his work with Louis Armstrong
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Barcelona (band), an indie/new wave/pop band from Arlington, Virginia
- Barcelona (indie rock band), an indie rock band from Seattle, Washington
- Barcelona (album), a 1988 album by Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé
- "Barcelona" (Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé song) (1987), a song on the album
- "Barcelona" (BWO song)
- "Barcelona", a song by D.Kay & Epsilon featuring Stamina MC
- "Barcelona", a song by Ronnie Lane with Eric Clapton. from the album See Me (1979)
- "Barcelona", a song by Maliq & D'Essentials with Fariz RM
- "Barcelona", a song by Nat Shilkret and the Victor Orchestra
Other art. entertainment, and media
- Barcelona (film) is a movie set in Barcelona, Catalonia
- Barcelona, a fictional planet mentioned in the Doctor Who episode "The Parting of the Ways"
- Barcelona chair, a chair designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Barcelona (meteorite), a meteorite which fell in Catalonia, in 1704
- 945 Barcelona, a minor planet (small solar system body)
FC Barcelona family
- FC Barcelona, a football club from Barcelona, Catalonia
- FC Barcelona Bàsquet, the men's basketball section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Futsal, the futsal section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Handbol, the team handball section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Hoquei, the roller hockey section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Ice Hockey, the ice hockey section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Rugby, the rugby section of FC Barcelona
- UB-Barça, the women's basketball section of FC Barcelona
- Barcelona (Tarrafal), a football club in Cape Verde
- Barcelona Dragons, were a team originally in the World League of American Football from Barcelona, Catalonia
- Barcelona Esporte Clube, a football club in Brazil
- Barcelona Sporting Club, a sports club from Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Circuit de Catalunya ("Barcelona"), a motorsport race track in Montmeló, Barcelona, home of Formula One Spanish Grand Prix
- CN Barcelona, a swimming and water polo club from Barcelona, Catalonia
- Real Club de Tenis Barcelona, a private tennis club from Barcelona, Catalonia
- San Felipe Barcelona, a football club in Belize
- Barcelona Metro, an extensive network of electrified railways that run underground in central Barcelona, Catalonia.
- Barcelona–El Prat Airport, an airport in Barcelona, Catalonia.
- Rodalies Barcelona, the commuter rail service that serves Barcelona, Catalonia, and its metropolitan area as well as other parts of the province.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barcelona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.