From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Love in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 2014
|Born||Tracey Lynn Livermore
March 29, 1973 
Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||125 lb (57 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||Chris Potoski (m.1995)|
|No. of adult films||106 (per IAFD)|
Tracey Lynn Livermore (born March 29, 1973), better known by her stage name Brandi Love, is an American adult model and pornographic actress, as well as the co-owner and chief financial officer of two multimedia companies.
Love was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, and is of English and German descent. She grew up in Detroit, Michigan, and attended Central Michigan University. She is the granddaughter of stock trader Jesse Lauriston Livermore. She was raised Presbyterian. She married her husband, Chris Potoski, in 1994. They are residents of North Carolina.
Love started her own website, BrandiLove.com, in June 2004. Then, in 2008, Love started performing for Los Angeles production companies. Throughout her career as an adult film performer, she became known for her appearances in MILF and "Hot Wife" productions.
In 2006, she collaborated with Gail Harris of Falcon Foto to form Naked Rhino Media, a multimedia company creating porn sites that feature exclusive niche-specific content. Then, in 2011, she began performing for adult studios. In 2013, it was announced that Kelly Madison Media was developing a new website for Love and would take part in the production of new content.
Since 2011, Love has performed in productions for companies such as Brazzers, Girlfriends Films, Hustler Video, Tom Byron Pictures, and Wicked Pictures. Love appeared on the Penn & Teller: Bullshit! episode on "The War on Porn". She released her book, Getting Wild Sex from Your Conservative Woman, in 2008.
Love founded an organization called "Parents in Adult", an educational and legal support group for parents working in the adult industry. The organization, while no longer a going concern, provided parenting resources and discussion groups for members of the adult industry as well as a list of attorneys who are willing to provide legal representation. In a 2006 appearance on The Tyra Banks Show, Love and her husband, along with Hugh Hefner and his three then-current girlfriends, were invited to debate the subject of open marriages in a segment titled "Is Monogamy Natural?". The segment matched them with a monogamous couple. Love and her husband had been in a twelve-year open marriage at the time of the show's taping.
As a spokesperson and public speaker, Love has been invited to speak at a variety of venues. In March 2013, she spoke to groups of undergrad as well as graduate students in the East Carolina University Department of Sociology. Love lectured about the relevancy of alternative relationships and her position that, in many cases, traditional marriage simply does not work. This was Love's third time speaking at the University. Professor of Sociology Dr. David Knox was quoted as saying about Love: "Brandi is an outstanding speaker, organized and engaging. She has spoken for two years to my human sexuality class on swinging/adult lifestyles and holds the room spellbound."
Awards and nominations
|2013||AVN Award||Nominated||MILF/Cougar Performer of the Year||N/A|
|Nominated||Most Outrageous Sex Scene (with Kelly Madison)||Big Titty MILFs|
|NightMoves Award||Won||Best Cougar/MILF Performer (Editor’s Choice)||N/A|
|XBIZ Award||Nominated||Web Star of the Year||N/A|
|2014||NightMoves Award||Nominated||Best MILF Performer||N/A|
|2015||AVN Award||Nominated||MILF Performer of the Year||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Porn Star Website||BrandiLove.com|
|XBIZ Award||Nominated||MILF Performer of the Year||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Supporting Actress||Aftermath|
- "Getting Wild Sex! The Sexual Self Help Book Authored By Brandi Love! - About the Author of Getting Wild Sex". www.gettingwildsex.com. Retrieved 14 February 2015.
- Brandi Love at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Captain Jack (May 21, 2014). "Captain Jack interviews Brandi Love". Adult DVD Talk. Retrieved June 3, 2015.
- Dowling, Kyle (2015-02-08). "MILF Porn Star Brandi Love 12-Scene Hardcore Sex Brazzers Deal To End NSFW Adult Film Career: XXX Hot Wife Leaving For Fashion Industry?". mstarz.com. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
Brandi Love, who is known for her MILF and Hot Wife porn categories
- "Falcon Foto, XclusiveCash Form Naked Rhino Media". XBIZ.
- Smithberg, Allen. "Kelly Madison Media to Develop Brandi Love Site". Adult Video News. Retrieved August 7, 2014.
- Mark Kernes (2008-06-20). "Penn & Teller Tackle 'The War On Porn'". AVN. Retrieved 2008-10-13.
- Love, Brandi; Thompson, Michelle (September 1, 2008). Getting Wild Sex from Your Conservative Woman. Burman Books. ISBN 0-9781380-4-X.[non-primary source needed]
- Scott, Julia M. (June 8, 2007). "The Valley Exposed: Porn and the Family". Los Angeles Daily News. Retrieved February 6, 2015.
- "Brandi Love, Hefner Debate Monogamy on "Tyra Banks Show"". AVN. 2005-11-21. Retrieved 2008-10-13.
- "Brandi Love to Speak at East Carolina RaylorUniversity". Adult Video News. Retrieved December 30, 2013.
- "2013 AVN Awards Nominees" (PDF). AVN Awards. Archived from the original (pdf) on January 15, 2013. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- Bob Johnson (2013-10-14). "NightMoves 2013 Award Winners Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- "XBIZ Awards 2013 Nominees". XBIZ. November 16, 2012. Archived from the original on December 25, 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- Staff. "Brandi Love Nominated as NightMoves' Best MILF Performer". AVN.com. Adult Video News. Retrieved 7 August 2014.
- "2015 AVN Award Nominees". avn.com. AVN. Archived from the original on November 25, 2014. Retrieved 27 November 2014.
- Lila Gray (2014-11-12). "XBIZ Announces Movies & Production Nominees for 2015 XBIZ Awards". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-11-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brandi Love.|