||This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations of additional sources. (July 2010)
The Department of Correction and Rehabilitation of Puerto Rico (Spanish: Departamento de Corrección y Rehabilitación de Puerto Rico, DCRPR) is an executive department of the government of Puerto Rico, headquartered in San Juan. Its purpose is to structure, develop, and coordinate the public policies of Puerto Rico over its correctional system and the rehabilitation of its adult and young population. DCRPR was appointed the following agencies:
- Administration of Juvenile Institutions of Puerto Rico
- Correction Administration of Puerto Rico
- Parole Board of Puerto Rico
- Office of Services with Advance of Trial of Puerto Rico (Oficina de Servicios con Antelación al Juicio, or IANAL, in Spanish)
- Corporation of Companies of Training and Work of Puerto Rico (Corporación de Empresas de Adiestramiento y Trabajo in Spanish)
- ^ "Contáctenos." Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation of Puerto Rico. Retrieved on May 19, 2010.