From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daumantas (Ruthenian: Dowmont or Domont; Belarusian: Daǔmont; Russian: Довмонт) is the name of two early dukes of Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Because they were contemporaries, they are often confused with each other and sometimes believed to have been one person.
- Daumantas of Lithuania, Grand Duke of Lithuania (1282–1285)
- Daumantas of Pskov, Prince of Pskov (1266–1299)
- Tomas Daumantas (born 1975), Lithuanian footballer
- Daumantas Tomas Pilipavičius (born 1977), Lithuanian painter, restorer.
- Other meanings include
- Juozas Lukša also known as Daumantas, freedom fighter for Lithuanian independence after World War II
|This page or section lists people with the surname Daumantas, Daumantienė, Daumantaitė, Daǔmont, Dovmont. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This Lithuanian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|