From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FID can mean:
- International Federation for Information and Documentation
- Financial Institutions Duty, an Australian tax
- Flame ionization detector, an instrument for analysing gas composition
- Free induction decay of excited atomic nuclei
- .fid, an extension for a file acquired on vnmr nuclear magnetic resonance software
- Fuck...I'm Dead, a deathgrind band
- Free indirect discourse or free indirect speech
- Foreign internal defense
- F.I.D., a double CD album set by Japanese noise musician Masami Akita
- Stop the Decline (Fermare il Declino), an Italian political party
- Flight initiation distance, the distance at which escape response is engaged
- A fid, slang, An overwinterer at a (British) Antarctic research station (formerly Falklands Islands Dependencies Survey)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.