From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gorani may refer to:
- Gorani, Argeş, a village in Uda Commune, Argeş County, Romania
- Gorani, Buzău, a village in Odăile Commune, Buzău County, Romania
- Gorani, Croatia, a village near Ravna Gora, Croatia
- Gorani, Laconia, a village in the prefecture of Laconia, Greece
- Gora dialect, spoken in the Balkans by the Gorani people
- Gorani language, a member of the Zaza-Gorani branch of Northwestern Iranian languages
- Southern Kurdish, the southern group of Kurdish dialects which is called Gorani by native speakers
- Hala Gorani, CNN International anchorwoman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.