From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An heir (fem. heiress) is one who inherits.
Heir may also refer to:
- Heir apparent, the first in line to a throne or other title, who cannot be displaced by birth of another heir
- Heir presumptive, the current first in line to a title
- Heirs of the body, descendants of a particular person who are entitled to inherit a title or property
- Heir (fragrance), a line of perfumes
- Heiress (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "List of heirs"
- All pages with titles containing "heirs"
- All pages with titles containing "heir"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.