From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kru may refer to:
- Kru people, ethnic group in Liberia and Côte d'Ivoire
- Kru languages, the group of dialects spoken by the Kru
- KRU, Malaysian band
- Kru (Muay Thai), Thai word for an Instructor or Master teacher of Muay Thai (Thai Boxing)
- KRU Interactive, a gaming company
- KRU, Kanchanaburi Rajabhat University
- Kru, Colloquial name for gang, posse or other ensemble
- Kru (actor), a Lao tribesman character in the film Chang: A Drama of the Wilderness
- Kru, originally Kurru - Thai word of respect for lower grade Teachers of Elementary and Kindergarten. (c.f. Wai Kru day), Thailand.
Kru is the Thai for lower grades, as opposed to Ajarn - a teacher of High School and a University Lecturer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.