This is the list of Finance ministers in the Belgian Federal Cabinet. The current Di Rupo I Government includes Koen Geens as Finance minister.
The minister oversees the Federal Public Service Finance (Dutch: Federale Overheidsdienst Financiën; French: Service public fédéral Finances).
List of ministers
- 1999-2011 Didier Reynders (MR)
- 2000-2003 Alain Zenner (MR) (State Secretary)
- 2003-2007 Hervé Jamar (MR) (State Secretary for Modernisation of Finances and Battle against Fiscal Fraud)
- 2008-2011 Bernard Clerfayt (MR) (State Secretary)
- 2008-2011 Carl Devlies (CD&V) (State Secretary for Coordination of Fraud Action)
- 2011-2013 Steven Vanackere (CD&V)
- 2011-present John Crombez (sp.a) (State Secretary for Fraud Action)
- 2013 - present Koen Geens (CD&V)