From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with List of bus routes in Chorley. (Discuss) Proposed since October 2011.|
The routes include:
- No. 1,2,2A: Coppull
- No. 3: Lower Adlington and Blackrod
- No. 7: Charnock Richard, Eccleston and Croston
- No. 10: Tesco, Astley Village, Buckshaw Village
- No. 10A: Astley Village, Chorley & South Ribble Hospital (Evenings and Sundays only)
- No. 11: Eaves Lane, Chorley & South Ribble Hospital
- No. 11A: Eaves Lane Circular (Evenings only)
- No. 18: Eaves Green and Lower Burgh
See also 
- List of bus routes in Chorley