From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SMU may stand for:
- St. Martin's University in Lacey, Washington, USA
- Saint Mary's University (Halifax) in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- Saint Mary's University of Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines
- St. Matthew's University, Cayman Islands
- St. Michaels University School, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Sangmyung University, in Seoul and Cheonan, South Korea
- Sekolah Menengah Umum, an obsolete name for Sekolah Menengah Atas, the Indonesian senior high school
- Shanghai Maritime University in Shanghai, China
- Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim, Gangtok, India
- Singapore Management University in Singapore
- Southern Medical University in Tonghe, Guangzhou, China
- Southern Methodist University in University Park, Texas, USA
- SMU Mustangs, the athletic program of the above school
- The former Southeastern Massachusetts University, now University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in Dartmouth, Massachusetts, USA
- Scandinavian Monetary Union, a former monetary union in Scandinavia.
- Source–measurement unit, a special kind of test and measurement equipment.
- Special Mission Unit, a JSOC component
- Start Me Up, a Rolling Stones song
- Suburban Multiple Units – Suburban Multiple Unit (200 Series) (Citytrain), Suburban Multiple Unit (220 Series) (Citytrain) and Suburban Multiple Unit (260 Series) (Citytrain) – Citytrain train fleet in Brisbane, Australia
- Svenska Missionskyrkans Ungdom, the Mission Covenant Youth of Sweden, Sweden's second biggest Scouting organization Svenska Missionskyrkans Ungdom Scout
- System Management Unit, a subsystem in Apple computers replacing the older Power Management Unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.